Wednesday, January 14, 2009

forgoten...

Photobucket

....thats right...im forgoten by some old bloggers and kick me out from the blog...(dont say me who....i dont want to tell and i forgoten who...)i was on hiatus for few months ago and these day i back from it....i saw lots of new blogger and they are better than me...

first,i say to some old blogger who still remember me~i thanks you so much to you all and im so happy someone still remember me~and now im back and i will active to your blog again~

second to all new blogger who dont know me,hi everyone,im selenaloong,a lazy blogger who on hiatus all the time....and now im back~i have seen some new blog and im impress of the work~i will go in everyday~

want me to link you?plz write your blog and say hello to me in cbox or leave any comment here~

No comments:

number of customer

Free Web Counter
Free Counter